December 14, 2010

USA: Airmail, Express and Priority labels

Airmail labels from the USA. I been told that these have gone out of print, since all mail in the USA is now by air. But I still get these stickers on my mail from the US. So maybe they are not out of print yet?

Below you can see two different sizes. The is one more that I don't have a scan of yet, a much bigger label for packages.


Year: 1997, Self-adhesive.                    Year: 2002, Self-adhesive.
           

Here is the express label from the US. It comes in a roll of 440 labels.

Year: ?, Self-adhesive.










And last we have the priority mail labels. They come both in address label form and normal sticker form.
First the address labels. Here you can see the older and newer design.

Year: 2006, Self-adhesive.                            


Year: 2008, Self-adhesive.


Then the normal sticker label.

Year: 1997, Self-adhesive.











Last we have this 'Priority gift' label I got back in Christmas 2008. I don't know if it is a label they have out every Christmas. But it is a fun holiday design for the priority label.

Year: 2008, Self-adhesive.

No comments:

Post a Comment